Saturday, March 16, 2013

INFLUENSTER SWEETHEART VOXBOX 2013!

I got all of these products in my Influenster Sweetheart VoxBox and was sooo excited to try them all out! Here's what was all included:
Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid Powered Contour Cleansing System - I love anything Olay so I figured I would fall in love with it. The cleanser was ok nothing special but the vibrating brush that came with it, ya I'm head over heels for it! Like seriously, I have this super dry skin nose so the brush was great for ridding of my dead skin and also helped my pores look smaller.
Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray -I've seen the Beach Babe floating around Pinterest so when I got it in my box it was kind of fun to test out. This stuff worked alright for me It worked great, gave me a little curl.
 
Skinny Girl Daily On-the-go Bars! -I tried this one on the way home from our little vacation and decided this is something I might just buy after all. I could for sure taste the blueberries and the little amount of yogurt in them was enough that I could taste it but not too overwhelming. I would highly recommend these to anyone interested in a tastefully satisfying bar!
Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response - The smell was great, yup, I base my purchase off the smell, and the overall usage of the deodorant was fairly pleasant. I normally just apply if I know I'm going to work out or be in a heated enviornment so it worked great for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment