Saturday, March 16, 2013

“Olay Fresh Effects” {Va-Va-Vivid!} Powered Contour Cleaning System


I’ve been using Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System and have been really pleased with the results. When I saw Olay Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid!} Powered Contour Cleaning System, I was anxious to give it a try.Fresh Effects is a lot different from Pro-X – it’s smaller, more intense (as its description states, it “packs some punch”), and has a triangle brush head instead of a round one. The bristles are also a lot stronger – they’re a silicone/rubber material that will make this brush a lot more durable. The packaging leads me to believe it’s geared toward a younger market, which makes sense with the intensity of this brush’s vibrations. Fresh Effects is powered by 1 AAA battery (included) and can be used in the shower, but not submerged in water. This makes it so much easier to integrate into your regular routine. It would fare well for traveling since it’s so compact (smaller than my hand!). I’m actually considering putting it in my gym back to use after my workouts since it gives such a deep clean.

The Cleansing System comes with Olay Fresh Effects {Shine, Shine Go Away!} Shine Minimizing Cleanser ($6.99 for a full size). It’s as powerful as a mask, but works as a cleanser to deep clean and reduce the appearance of pores. It left my face feeling tight, like I had just done a face mask, which I thought was impressive. I like it so far, but I think you’d be safe to use the Fresh Effects cleaning brush with the face wash of your choosing.

With a price tag of only $12.99, I HIGHLY recommend the Olay Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid!} Powered Contour Cleaning System. It’s a great way to scrub off the day!

I RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT IN MY INFLUENSTER SWEETHEART VOXBOX . THIS REVIEW IS MY HONEST OPINION ABOUT THIS PRODUCT AND I WAS NO SPONSORED IN ANY WAY . 

No comments:

Post a Comment