Sunday, November 11, 2012

Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox - BBW CIDER LANE CANDLE!

Bath & Body Works - Cider Lane Candle!

 I received this lovely Bath Body Works mini candle in the fragrance Cider Lane in my Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox. I'm a big fan of anything Bath and Body Works to begin with so I was super excited to recieve this lovely product! Their candles are actually better than Yankee and i love how every season they come out with different candle scents! I was really happy to get the mini candle and the fragrance is oh so yummy! I could smell it first thing when I opened my box. I love fall fragrances in candles and this is a wonderful fragrance. 

Also included in the box was a coupon for Bath and Body Works 3-wick candles for $10! :) You could purchase 5 with the coupon! I picked them up in different scents and I actually gave them to my friends and family to try :) Oh I love the fragrances in our home!
www.bathandbodyworks.com

Bath and Body Works candle was complimentary to test through Influesnter's Beauty Bloggers VoxBox! Thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG i have this in my living room and i love it!!! amazing!!

    ReplyDelete