Sunday, November 11, 2012

No. 7 Boots ! Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox

PROS

The cleanser and night cream are pretty inexpensive and can be found at your local Target or online. The cleanser is rich and creamy and didn’t irritate my dry and sensitive skin. The night cream also didn’t irritate my skin and really soaked into my skin which I need since my face is always so parched! I didn’t notice any breakouts after using either product and the smell was subtle, yet pleasant.

CONS

The only con I can think of is that I wish I had received bigger sample sizes!! I am going through it so quickly that I will have to go out and stock up. At these prices ($9 for the cleanser, $14 for the night cream, respectively), I can afford to.

Disclaimer: This product was provided to me through Influenster’s Beauty Blogger VoxBox program complimentary for my fair and honest review. All opinions are my own unless otherwise stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment