Sunday, November 11, 2012

INFLUENSTER BEAUTY BLOGGER VOXBOX IS HERE! :)


 Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012 Contents:
NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact – Dark Shadows ($4.99)
Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit ($5.99)
Bath & Body Works Mini Candle (White Barn) – Nutmeg And Spice ($3.50)
EBOOST Daily Health Booster – Orange flavor
Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin – Dark Hair ($7.29)
Not Your Mother’s Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream ($6 full sized)
Boots No. 7 Beautiful kin Cleansing Lotion
Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream

I am really excited about this box, I even posted it on my Pininterst! . I love that the products selected for this box are affordable, easy to find and good quality brands. All of the beauty items are perfectly able to travel nicely too, they’re under your size limit!  Woot, Beauty Bloggers Voxbox testing time! I’d love to know if you’ve tried any of these items and what your thoughts are. Also, are you an Influenster?

Disclosure: I received the products mentioned in this post complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment