Monday, January 9, 2012

Mark Gem LipGlosses

Mark Gem LipGlosses


This is my absolute FAVOURITE fruity lip gloss. I wear it all the time, have tubes of this flavour in all my bags, purses, jackets, vehicles, desk -uou get the idea - I like it :D
First - it's a lovely pink that is sheer, yet gives just a touch of colour that looks fresh, youthful and gorgeous. It looks great with my eyes all done up, smokey or otherwise, and it's got just enough shimmer and sparkle to be sexy and exciting - not childish. If you want that full sexy wet lip look, this will achieve it.
Second: NOT STICKY!! This is a huge no-no for me, and too many glosses out there are just like glue on my lips. If it sticks, it gets tossed.
Third: I never get chapped lips in the winter when I layer this stuff on. Every year I would go through the same winter battle with my lips, until I started using Juice Gems.
Fourth: Scent - Ahhhhh yummy...fruity, and reminds me of a tropical island...there is no flavour to it, just a lovely fragrance.
Not all of the Juice Gems have shimmer/sparkle to them if you're not a fan of glitter.
The following flavours contain glitter:
Juicy Honeydew (this is another nice sheer, light light pink)
Juicy Papaya
Juicy Passionfruit
Juicy Fig
Juicy Cherry Pop
These do not have glitter:
Juicy Cassis (excellent for nude lip almost nil colour)
Juicy Pomegranate
Juicy Snow Peach
Final Verdict - SUPERB AMAZING sparkly moisturizing gloss that smells awesome, for very little $.
Recommend: Every day I tell ppl about this secret "Gem" :D

No comments:

Post a Comment