Monday, January 9, 2012

Pantene Volume & Body Shampoo and Conditioner

Pantene Volume & Body Shampoo and Conditioner

Before I get started with this review, I should probably hold my hands up and confess that I’m a bit of a Pantene fan. They’re one of my go-to brands when it comes to hair care, so when I was sent some of their Volume & Body shampoo and conditioner to try recently, I must admit I went into the review expecting to like it.
I wasn’t disappointed, either. Make no mistake: there’s nothing particularly fancy or exciting about these products, in terms of packaging, scent or branding. Pantene is one of those no-nonsense brands that’s successful mostly because the products work. I’ve been using the shampoo and conditioner from this range for about a week and half now, and, as with all of the Pantene products I’ve used, they leave my hair feeling super-soft, silky and thick – and I notice the difference when I stop using them and switch to something different.
In terms of the “volume and body” claim, my hair is a fairly good test, as it’s long and fine. Do I notice a difference after using this? I’m going to have to say “not really”. I don’t see a huge difference in volume, but my hair is a stubborn beast in that department, and not much DOES make it look more, er, voluminous. I do however, notice an improvement in the overall condition and general health of my hair, and that’s good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment