Monday, January 9, 2012

TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray


I was extremely lazy when it came to caring for or styling my hair or any sort of beauty regiment. But after I became consistent with taking better care of myself, I noticed some amazing results! I also decided that in order to keep my results, I should invest in a heat protectant. I heard a great review of the TRESemme one, so I decided to get it.
Here's a chronological list of my reactions to this product.
1) It's everywhere, so easy to find.
2) Cool looking bottle, professional / expensive looking.
3) Wow, it's only 5 bucks?
4) Oh Dear God! This stuff smells absolutely amazing!
5) Ooooh I like the spray, a fine consistent mist.
6) My hair use to feel hot when I blow dried my hair, but it's cool to the touch now!
7) I remember why I never blow dry my hair now, the frizzies, I want to see if my hair gets fro-ie.
8) Not perfectly sleek, but it leaves my hair looking like I air dried it.
9) My hair is so soft and smells so good right now, I want to eat it!
10) Sweet Mother of Mercy, my hair is so soft, and light, and smells so nice!
I didn't expect "Huzzah" and "Hallelujah" results, but WOW! It's pretty amazing stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment